What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The ultimate guide to parenting and raising a happy, positive child
- How to troubleshoot all the problems you are having with your iPod nano… e.g. when it freezes or won’t turn on.
- How to add songs from CD tracks to your iPod nano so that you can listen to your favorite songs wherever you are.
- What software is available for your iPod nano, what it does, where you can find it and where you can find more.
- How to transfer photos onto your iPod nano so that you can show off your holiday on the beach to your friends.
- Find out who can help you hook up your keyboard, guitar, or microphone to make your own quality recordings.
- Why if you think an iPod nano is just a portable music player, you’re not doing it nearly enough justice.
- Understanding your iPod nano battery states so that you’ll know approximately how much charge is left.
- Proven strategies of how to maximise your iPod nano’s battery capacity to save you money replacing it.
- What to do if your iPod nano displays “Charging, Please Wait” or “Connect to Power” message.
- How to use your iPod nano as a hard disk drive so that you can backup your important files.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Smart Parenting Guide scores 70.08/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://allparentingbooks.com/smart-parenting.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: allparentingbooks.com you’ll also be taken through to allparentingbooks.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)